• At Butterfly Coop parents are involved in their child’s education.
• Children get more individual attention
• Has affordable tuition.
• Parents are involved as teachers, assistants or helping with other duties within the building.
• We provide a healthy and safe educational environment for children and their parents.
• We Acknowledge that parents are the most important teachers for their children.
• Gives parents the opportunity to cherish those first few years with their children and build a great foundation of respect and cooperation.
• Butterfly Co-Op is a registered parent cooperative school.
Butterfly Coop School Program
Our educational and play-based curriculum encourages compassion, curiosity, and a love of learning. They learn to keep themselves and each other safe, and participate in many other activities that develop social skills, self-reliance and a sense of responsibility.
We believe children should have a wide variety of experiences—group and individual play, indoor and outdoor space, fine and gross motor activities, imaginative play, art, music, and much more.
Our Butterfly Coop child-centered curriculum
• Encourages children’s sense of freedom and enthusiasm for life and learning.
• Provides children with a safe environment that will help to develop and maintain their confidence, competence and self esteem.
• Helps with the development of kindness, compassion and empathetic behavior.
• Helps children children to understand the meaning and value of peace, open-mindedness, and respect.
• Helps children how to understand and appreciate their own emotions/feelings and the feelings of others.
• Encourages children to resolve conflicts through communication and collaborative problem-solving in a passive nonviolent, and non-judgmental.
• Develops children’s sense of creativity, curiosity, and imagination.
• Helps children to appreciate diversity in many ways such as in nature, thought, families, and communities.
Helps each individual child to grow and develop at a pace that is most beneficial for him or her.